Wednesday, February 14, 2007

TEASE MISTRESS LAYS OUT THE RULES

Here are the rules: You have to promise to do what I say. You can jerk your little dickie all you want, but you can not release without permission! I will tease and torment you. Your balls will ache and your cock will be OWNED by me, your tease Mistress. I enjoy watching boys squirm and whimper and struggle to keep from cumming. Are you enough of a man to try? Are you willing to accept the "blue ball" challenge? Keep that little worthless stub nice and hard for me if you accept the challenge.

You will OBEY my commands and do anything for me. You will beg to please me. Your endurance will be tested so try your best for me, okay? I want to see that cockette nice and hard. Make it real big for me now. Is that it's full size?..Is that as big as it gets? Now jerk it fast until you can't stand it anymore. How long can you last? Go faster loser boy! How long can it last. A good boy should be able to jerk for three (3) minutes. Do you think you can last to the end of our session? Will you last long enough to be able to take a peek at my hot little pussy or my nice huge tits. Or are you one of those one minute wonders? I expect more than one minute, I hope you know. Jerk it fast now for one minute, then jerk slow for one minute. Repeat this five times without an accident.

Am I being too hard stroker boy. hmmmm, I know you need to cum, but try to hold it for me. You need to learn discipline. Kneel down in front of me and give me 300 worship strokes. Don't slow down and don't stop! And don't cum! If you are still here after the worship strokes we can continue on. You may cum if you want to but if you do you can not continue with me. Sorry baby! Only big boys with self control get to go on. Stroke yourself nice and slow now.

Mmmmmm that was wonderful and you still haven't cum huh? Don't worry baby, I will break you. I've not yet met a boy who could resist my teasing. They all loose control and squirt their creamy cum. Your test here is to prove whether you are a man or not. How long can you last, a few minutes, an hour, a week, a month. We will soon find out. Jerk that puny panty pole until drops of pre-cum are leaking out. Squeeze out some pre-cum for me now.

It's time to call now so that we can continue on with our "blue ball" challenge. http://www.pipersincontrol.com 1-800-338-5687

No comments: