Sunday, June 8, 2008

WORSHIP MY HAIRY CUNT


COME ON INTO MY HAIRY HOT WET CUNT. I just love it when men get addicted to my hot hairy fuck hole. I love pushing your face in deep and forceing you to gobble it up.. suck me lick me, I want to feel your teeth nibbling. suck on my naughty clit like a little cock. Make me squirt my creamy cunt juice and you lick up every drop. You satisfy me and I might even let you jerk that hard throbbing cock and release. If you don't satisfy me, there will be no release for you. So work hard, worship me, eat me, suck me. Keep your mind focused on only me. I will paint your face with my sweet pussy juice. Once you taste my sweet nector you will be addicted. You will not be able to resist me. You will be calling me daily for your release. No one other than me will be able to allow you a release that will satisfy you. So no need to try others. Come in and start worshing, licking and eating. I'm Piper YOUR COCK CONTROL QUEEN.. queen of denial.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.. UNINHIBITED PHONE FUCKING..NOTHING IS TOO MUCH FOR THIS HOT GODDESS. DON'T WAIT TOO LONG. I HAVE MANY SUBMISSIVE LITTLE FOLLOWERS. TRY TO BECOME MY MOST LOYAL PUSSY SLAVES..
CALL NOW 1-800-338-5687

No comments: